Rules and Regulations
Please read the information below carefully and ensure that you meet all entry requirements and can commit to all the rules of the pageant.
- Contestants must remain in the USA during competition.
- Contestants must be of Ghanaian descent (one or both parents).
- Contestants must have a humanitarian platform and realistic project to uplift the community in need.
- Contestants must be able to raise charitable funds for the Miss Ghana USA Organization as part of the competition requirements.
- No pageant experience is required.
- You must be at least 18 years or older at the time of the competition.
- Contestants must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of Miss Ghana USA and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the Miss Ghana USA nor participate in this application process.
- You must submit a $50 non-refundable fee with the application. All fees must be paid through PayPal or at the initial application interview.
- You must provide proof of age; i.e., copy of driver’s license, birth certificate or U.S. passport.
- You must provide two non-returnable professional photos with a white background; of at least 300 DPI: one full length and one head shot. (CLUB PHOTOS OR SELFIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense to the preliminaries and national competition. This year it will be held in Accra, Ghana.
- To be considered you must complete and return all required application items before or by application deadline.
- You must provide a brief personal biography no longer than 200 words. (ANYTHING LONGER WILL NOT BE READ)